Nokia after a big hiatus returned to the smartphone market a couple of years ago with some brilliant smartphones. The reason why Nokia exited the market was due to its inability to bring reforms that other smartphone manufacturers brought into their devices. Nokia opted to collaborate with Microsoft and use Windows as the operating system for its smartphones, which was a move that led to the debacle of the company.
However, Nokia soon realized their mistake and then, joined hands with Android. Now, there are half a dozen smartphones from Nokia on the market, with Nokia 8 being their most popular phone. Today, we will be discussing the steps for setting up roadrunner email on Nokia 8, so if you are using this particular smartphone and want to configure your RR email, then read on.
The setting up process is quite simple but involves a few steps, which you will have to perform in the exact same manner in which you read them in this post. Make sure you have a valid and working Roadrunner email account, username and password of which should be with you.
Along with that, you must have a working internet connection because, without the internet, you won’t be able to set up your RR email. If you have all these things, then you can begin with the setup process.
- Open email app installed on your Nokia 8 (the default one I mean). In the app, you will have to select the Roadrunner email. Once found, select ‘Next’.
- After selecting RR email, tap ‘Done’.
- Select ‘add an email address’ option followed by selecting ‘Other’ option.
- Type in your RR email address and hit ‘Next’.
- You can set up your email via POP3 or IMAP.
- Then, you need to enter your password and after that, hit ‘Next’.
- Enter your ‘Username’ and ‘incoming server address’. After entering all the details, select ‘Next’.
- Hit ‘proceed’ followed by scrolling down to locate the ‘Security Type’ option.
- Select ‘None’ and then, hit ‘Next’.
- Enter ‘Outgoing email server address’.
- Turn off the option named ‘Require Sign-in’ and after turning it off, select ‘next’.
- Select ‘Edit Settings’ followed by ‘Security Type’.
- Select ‘None’ in security type and then tap ‘Next’.
- Give a name to your RR email account followed by entering your name that you want your contacts to see upon receiving emails from you. Then, select ‘next’.
- Select ‘Take me to RR email account’ option.
With that, your Roadrunner email account has been configured and now, you can use it on your Nokia 8 smartphone. Should you come across any issue during the setting up process or after that, then, you can get in touch with Roadrunner email login help and support providers.