To manage or access different options from the Roadrunner email page, login is a must. Once you have successfully login, you will find the below mentioned things in Roadrunner email screen.
Access the management page
- Open ‘Self-care’ option from the tabs and select ‘Language’.
- Enter the login address and password.
- Don’t forget to click on ‘Remember me’ box as you don’t need to enter the login details again thereafter.
- Enter the captcha in the box to verify your identity.
- Click ‘login’.
- If you are able to login to the account, then it means the credentials are correct.
- In case of the error message, either the captcha entry is wrong or email password is incorrect.
- If you enter wrong details for the 3 consecutive times, then your account will get blocked for a period of 1 day.
- Log out of the page after changing the settings from the management page.
How to create a new Sub-user?
- Go to ‘Self-care’.
- Click on ‘Sub-user’ written under the main user. There are certain limits on numbers for creating a sub-user. If the limit is available, you can easily create sub-user.
- Enter the new user ID and sub user name.
- Enter the first name followed by the last name.
- You need to select the password of your choice in the next couple of boxes.
- Click on ‘Create a sub-user’ button. It will take some minutes, so nothing to worry.
Check mailbox size
To check the mailbox size, you have to go to the master account. This function is available with a master account.
- Open ‘Settings’ from the inbox.
- Go to ‘Manage mailbox account’.
- Here, you will find ‘Quota for mailbox’ from where you can easily check the quota size.
Configuring mailbox size
To configure or setup mailbox size, go to the primary account and create a mailbox of the size you want.
Open ‘Settings’ then go to ‘Mailbox’ option.
Go to ‘Manage account’.
Select Roadrunner email account from the list of addresses available.
Update quota size in kb from the allocated field.
How to block messages from particular sender on Roadrunner email account?
- From the email screen, go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Allow and block email address’ option from the main menu.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ menu.
- Enter the email address you want to block or from which you don’t wish to receive any further messages. Click ‘Ok’.
- You may be incited for this action, click to ‘Continue’. Yes, if you want the email to be forwarded to other email address from the said address, then you can click on ‘Forward email’.
- Click ‘Ok’ to complete the task.
So, these all are the options which you can access on your Roadrunner email post-sign-in.