Once you have created an email account, the second important step for you to do is managing that email account. If you don’t know how to manage your email account, then you will not be able to use it to its full potential. Today, we will be discussing this particular matter, and the email we have taken for the process is Roadrunner email. So, if you are using this particular email and want to manage it, then read on.
Opening ‘Account Management’ Option:
- Select ‘Subscribe Self-Care’ and then, select your preferred language.
- Enter your RR email address and its password.
- Click ‘Remember Me’ option to avoid entering your login details repeatedly.
- Enter the image text, which is a part of the 2-step verification process. As you do so, click ‘Login’.
- If you are unable to log into your email account, then take a look whether you have entered all the details correctly or not. Sometimes, people enter the wrong password and/or captcha, which could lead to such issues.
- Don’t try to log in again and again if you are not able to log in successfully for the first two or three times, as that could block your email account temporarily.
- If you are blocked, then close the current tab.
How to create a new sub-user?
- To create a sub-user, sign in to ‘Self-care’.
- Click on ‘create a new sub-user’, but make sure that the sub-user limit is not exceeded the maximum value, or else you will not be able to create one.
- Enter the first name of the user and then, the last name.
- Set the password for the new user, which should be 10 characters long.
- Re-enter the password for authentication.
- Click to create a new sub-user, which may take some time.
Check the size of the mailbox
To check the mailbox size, you have to log into your email account from the master account, as this function is only available for master account users.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the inbox folder.
- From drop-down menu, open ‘Manage mailbox account’ section.
- You can check mailbox size from this section.
Set the size of the mailbox
You can also set the size of your account mailbox with the master account. For that, you need to go to your RR com email account. After that, follow below-mentioned steps:
- Go to account settings and then, click on ‘Manage Mailbox’ option.
- Select ‘Manage Accounts’ option.
- Go to ‘RR email’ from the list of the email address that you wish to edit.
- Update the quota size that is available in KB.
- Click ‘Done’.
How to allow and block messages in RR email?
- Open RR email settings.
- Go to ‘Allow and block messages’ option, which you can find in the ‘Mail’ option.
- Select the option named ‘Advanced block Senders’.
- Type in the email address and domain name of the person that you want to block. You can enter multiple email addresses at a time.
- You will be asked to confirm your action, so click ‘Yes’ and as you do so, the email IDs you have entered will be blocked.
- Click ‘Finish’ now.
This is how you can manage your RR Email account without taking anybody’s help. In case, you are encountering any problem, then you have the option of taking assistance from experts at Roadrunner Email Login webpage.