Roadrunner webmail is like a magic on android phones right? But, this condition is not satisfied by all android device users as they have been facing the issue in connecting the Roadrunner mail on the android devices. People when trying to send and receive mail on their android device are getting connectivity error on the screen. They have tried all the common workarounds but didn’t succeed.
If you are also facing the same issue, then nothing to worry we are going to discuss steps to fix the problem. In today’s modern era, we can well understand the percentage share of Android devices in the field of mobile communication. More than 60% of users are using Android smartphones for using the latest apps and for calling purpose. Time Warner cable email service is one of the most popular mail services that has been used by every individual in the U.S. So, we can well understand how messy situation it can be for users who are not being able to use their mail on android devices. The primary cause of this problem is a connectivity issue. The users are not being able to forward their business mails to their companions due to which their business put to stand still.
It has become mandatory for us to know the solution to this problem. The common mistake done by almost all the Roadrunner Mail users is related to selecting an account type. They are using IMAP type whereas POP is preferred.
People have already tried to solve this problem on their own but they find themselves impotent to solve the problem. Don’t worry, we are now going to discuss a solution with you. You must read it carefully.
To send emails:
- From email option, you need to click on ‘Add account’. Now, from general settings, you need to enter the personal information as asked in the page. The information will vary according to the model number of the phone.
- Enter the email address of your Roadrunner mail account. It will be in the form of [email protected] Here NY stands for New York. It will change according to the country.
- Enter the login mail password for your Roadrunner mail account.
- You need to select POP or POP3 option from given option.
- Enter the incoming server address in the field. It will be in the form of pop-server.ny.rr.com.
- Enter port number 110 in the respective field.
- Turn off ‘Secure server’ option as it is not required.
Now, you have to change the outgoing mail settings in the outgoing field.
- Enter mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com in the server host field,
- Set port number to 25.
- Turn off ‘SSL’ option.
The steps mentioned above will fix the connectivity problems on your mail from an android device. If you find that the problem is still at large, then you can contact email support and help providers.
They will guide you in a most suitable way to solve the problem instantly. For more information, you can go to online email help and support link. Here, you will find all the links related to the connectivity problems.