To be able to use RR email on your smartphone that operates on Droid, you need to configure the email in the email app. The steps for the same has been explained at Roadrunneremaillogin.com, so visit the website and know the right process to configure RR email on Droid.
Roadrunner email can be added to any OS, let it be Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows or Droid. While it may be easy to configure RR Email on a smartphone that is operated on Android or iOS, but when it comes to Droid, the process becomes a bit complicated. Although Droid OS is not as popular as Android or iOS, yet many people are using this operating system, primarily in Motorola smartphones. To setup RR email on your Motorola smartphone that operates on Droid, here is what you are going to do.
Make sure that your RR email is working properly. If you are not sure, then you need to check it by entering RR email and password. If the email opens properly, it means, the email is working nice and smooth, so you can proceed with the setup process.
- On your smartphone, you need to tap ‘applications’ tab, which is located at the bottom of your device’s screen. After opening the ‘applications’ tab, you need to tap on ‘email’.
- Tap ‘Menu’ button on your phone, and after you tap it, you will see a few options popping up on the screen from which you need to select ‘accounts’. Again, tap ‘menu’ option followed by selecting ‘add account’.
- Now, you will have to enter your RR email address, which could end either with @rr.com, @roadrunner.com or @twc.com. After that, you need to enter the password for your email account. After entering both these details, you need to tap ‘manual’ to proceed with the process followed by selecting ‘POP3’, which appears on the list. You are now going to see new settings on the screen.
- Under ‘POP3 server’ option, you need to enter ‘pop-server.ri.rr.com’ or ‘pop-server.roadrunner.com’ depending on which email address you are using. Here ‘ri’ stands for ‘Rhode Island’, which is a city name, so you need to add the name of the city in which you are living in a place of ‘ri’. After that, enter the port number, which is ‘110’, select ‘none’ for ‘security type’ option and at last, click ‘next’ to move ahead with the process.
- Now, tap the field under ‘SMTP server’, and in that field, you will have to enter ‘mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com’. Enter ‘25’ in ‘port’ field, and select ‘None’ for ‘security type’ option. After that, tap ‘next’ a couple of times to proceed to the next step.
- You now have to enter a name for your email account. It can be any name of your choice. But, this option is not mandatory. There is an option named ‘display name’ that will be displayed to your contacts when they receive emails from you.
This concludes the RR email setup process on Droid OS. If you come across any problem in any of the aforementioned steps, then you need to get in touch with RR email help and support providers.