Road Runner Web Mail is a popular email service that is used by a number of users in the world. But, the majority of users like to use this service on MS Outlook, as it is better that way. If you are looking to configure your RR email account with MS Outlook, then you can take help of professionals who know how to do it in the right way.
Roadrunner email works seamlessly when configured with MS Outlook, but the process of configuring RR email with MS Outlook can be daunting at times. If you want to know the right process of configuring RR Mail with Outlook, then this blog post will help you do that. The steps that I’m going to explain will work for MS Outlook and Outlook Express. Let us now discuss steps without any further ado:
- You need to begin with opening ‘MS Outlook Express’.
- Now, go to ‘tools’ and then, ‘accounts’.
- You are now going to see a window named ‘Internet Accounts’ from which you will select ‘Mail’, then ‘add’ and finally, ‘mail’.
- Your ‘internet connection wizard’ is going to start now, and you will have to type in your name in the ‘display name’ box followed by clicking ‘next’.
- Click ‘Next’ again.
- Enter your email address in the input box, but make sure not to enter your ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Try using something like ‘John@yourdomain.com’ and ‘email@example.com’. Then, click ‘Next’.
- Enter your email, something like this ‘mail.yourdomain.com’ in the incoming mail server. Enter ‘mail.yourdomain.com’ in the outgoing mail server. Once entered all the values, click ‘next’.
- Enter your www RR Com Login email address in the account name, and for a password, you need to enter the password for your RR email address.
- Click ‘Next’ followed by ‘finish’.
- Click ‘properties’ button on the mail tab now.
- Now, select ‘servers’ tab, and you will see the option named ‘my server requires authentication’. So, enable this option.
- Select ‘advanced tab’, and you will see an option named ‘server port numbers’ along with ‘outgoing mail’. Replace the port number value from ‘25’ to ‘26’, if you are unable to send emails.
- Click ‘apply’ button, then ‘OK’ and finally, ‘close’ button.
- Now, the configuration process is finished, and its time that you test the email. For that, you can send an email from your other email account to this TWC Email Login address. If you are able to receive the email, then it means, the email is working correctly. In the same way, try to send an email from RR email account to any of your other email accounts.
In case, you come across any problem in configuring your RR email account on Outlook or Outlook Express, then you need to take help of experts who know how to configure emails in the right way. If you want to know about the right settings that are used during the configuration process, then you can go to TWC website, and do Time Warner Email Login. You can get the latest settings on TWC official site.
The reason why people prefer to configure their webmails with Outlook is that Outlook is easy to use and can accommodate multiple email accounts. No other email service is as smooth and user-friendly as MS Outlook.