Three new models of iPhone have been launched by Apple this month. These models are iPhone XS, XR, and X Max. All these three models are introduced by Apple at its launch event 2018. The best part of all these three models is that you will get a lot of storage space. Along with this, you have the option to configure your existing Roadrunner mail on it. If you have ordered your new iPhone XR model and want to know the steps, then keep reading this page.
We want to tell you that if you want to book your iPhone XR, then it is available for pre-order online. The company is going to deliver its product by last week of October. Once you get it, you can unpack and power it on. All the settings will be configured automatically. Now, our main concern is to setup Roadrunner on it. Read the steps mentioned here as under and perform them in the same manner.
- Unlock your phone by entering the phone PIN and launch ‘Settings’.
- Over to ‘Mail, calendars and contacts’ option.
- Here, click on ‘Add an Account’ option.
- Select email service provider from the list of providers. If the provider is not available in the list, then click on ‘Others’.
- Enter email service provider name along with the type of email account.
- Enter username and password for the same and click on ‘Next’ option.
- Enter a description of about 15 words on the screen. You can enter any phrase.
- Tap ‘Next’ and go to ‘Settings’. Enter incoming as well as outgoing server details of your email service.
- Do check the port number for incoming as well as outgoing servers. If prompted select the security type and authentication method for your Roadrunner mail. You don’t need to enter any data in any field until and unless you are told to do so. In case of any problem, you can contact Roadrunner email support.
- You have to now set the SSL security for your Roadrunner mail account. Disable SSL for your account from the phone. If you find any problem in changing the account settings from the phone, then don’t worry. Contact email support and help team.
- When all the settings and the details entered by you are successfully verified by the server, then you will get ‘Successful’ message on the screen of your iPhone XR model. If you want to copy or save the information, then you can do so by saving anywhere in the notepad. Close the window and open the home screen of your iPhone now. If you want to change any settings of your mail in future, you can do so by opening the same menu from ‘Settings’. Don’t forget to save the settings.
This is how you can configure the Roadrunner or TWC Email Login on your new iPhone XR model. We can estimate that the steps given above are sufficient for you to configure the email on your phone. Yes, if you are still having any doubt or query, then feel free to ask from our customer support representative.