Roadrunner email can work on Motorola XYBOARD 10.1, but there are certain settings that need to be performed in order to make that happen. To know more about those settings, read on.
Although it is easy to configure RR email on Motorola XYBOARD 10.1, yet there are certain steps that people need to know in order to do so successfully. Before we proceed with the setup process, it is suggested that you should connect your Motorola device to the internet via Wi-Fi instead of 3G or 4G/LTE network, as Roadrunner works a lot better on Wi-Fi network.
Were you aware of the fact that RR Com Login email had a number of POP3 server names based according to the location of the person? If not, then now, you are aware of that, so you can find out as to what is the POP3 server name of your RR email account. If your email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your POP3 server would be pop-server.satx.rr.com. The SMTP server will be smtp-server.satx.rr.com. If you have taken a look at the server addresses and those are same as the ones I’ve mentioned above, then the settings would work smoothly on your Motorola XYBOARD 10.1.
If you wish to bookmark the webmail access for TWC email login on the web browser of your smartphone, then you need to log onto Roadrunner email.
You can now begin with setting up RR POP3 email, the process of which is given below:
- Tap ‘Apps’ from home screen.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Accounts and Sync’ and after that, tap ‘Add Account’ followed by ‘Email’.
- Enter your email ID in the ‘set up email’ screen.
- After adding email ID, enter your password.
- Tap ‘Manual Setup’.
- Tap ‘POP3’.
- Enter ‘POP3 Server’, which will be something like this: ‘pop-server.ny.rr.com’. In this, ‘ny’ means ‘New York’. To search Roadrunner email server name for your location, you will need to search the list given at the bottom of FAQs.
- Enter ‘110’ in the port number and leave ‘security type’ as none.
- If you want to change ‘delete email from server’ option, tap that option and then, tap ‘next’.
- In the Outgoing SMTP server, enter ‘smtp-server.ny.rr.com’. For checking Roadrunner server name for your location, search the list that you see at the bottom of the FAQ.
- In the ‘Port Number’, enter ‘587’. If ‘587’ doesn’t work, then enter ‘25’.
- There is no need to change the security type. Just check if ‘None’ is selected.
- Don’t select ‘Require sign-in’ option.
- Tap ‘Next’ followed by customizing email frequency.
- Tap ‘Next’ again followed by entering a name for your account. Although, this is optional.
- Type in your name, and keep in mind that this name would appear in the inbox of the email accounts of your contacts when they receive emails from you.
- Tap ‘Done’.
If you come across any issue while setting up Roadrunner email on Motorola XYBOARD 10.1, then you should take help of Roadrunner email login help and support providers.