Sometimes you may find the messages in your Roadrunner email account get deleted accidentally from the outlook account and want to restore it on urgent basis. This is normal and the user always seeks help in order to recover that deleted emails. Before starting with the process, you must check the deleted folder of your Outlook account. If the messages are not available in that folder, go to ‘Recoverable Items’ folder.
To help you come out of this situation, we have bought simple steps for you by implementing which you can easily restore the deleted messages.
Steps for recovering the items that are stored in the deleted items folder:
- First of all, open Outlook account folder and click on the email list. From there go to ‘Deleted items’.
- After locating the message, right-click on it and click on ‘Other folder’.
- If you want to move the messages to inbox folder, then click to select ‘Inbox’ followed by ‘OK’.
- If you want to recover any other items apart from messages, then click on ‘Calendar’ followed by ‘Right click’. Enter ‘Move’> ‘Other folder’.
- If you want to recover contact, then follow the same process and click to copy the contact to the contact folder.
- In case of a task, right-click on it and press ‘Move’. Select the destination folder named as ‘Task’.
How to recover the messages which are not available in the ‘Deleted item’ folder?
All the items which you are searching for if not available in the ‘Deleted item folder’ can be retrieved from ‘Recoverable items folder’. In the recoverable items folder, you will find all the messages on which you have done any of the below-mentioned things.
- Delete items from the Outlook delete item folder.
- Empty delete folder.
- Deleted the messages permanently from the account inbox.
How to restore message from the recoverable items folder?
- First of all, check the email folder list and go to ‘Deleted items’.
- After this, select ‘Home’ and go to ‘Recover deleted items’ folder.
- Select the messages you want to recover and tap ‘Restore selected messages’.
- Click ‘Ok’ and tap ‘Save’ changes. If you want to make further changes, then follow the same steps again.
Note: We want to mention here that all those messages which will be retrieved from the ‘Recoverable email’ will be moved to ‘Delete items folder’ automatically. From there, you can easily get the messages in the desired folder. If you wish to move to the ‘Inbox’ folder then select ‘Inbox’ in the destination folder.