Are you looking to configure your Roadrunner email with Gmail because you want to access both emails on a single platform? Well, this can be easily done if you perform certain steps in the same order in which they are given. Check out more details about those steps in the blog post.
Many Americans are using RR Mail these days, as it is regarded as one of the most trusted email services in the country. There are multiple ways of accessing RR email, however, when it comes to the most preferred ways, then it has to be the one in which RR email is configured with another email, most probably an email client.
Of all the email clients, Gmail is perhaps the most common, as everybody nowadays has Gmail accounts. Therefore, configuring RR email with Gmail makes sense as it will then be easier for users to access emails from both email accounts at one platform.
If you too have an RR Com Login account and looking to configure with Gmail, then you will have to follow certain steps related to it. What those steps are and how you are going to perform those, we are going to discuss in the following section.
- The process begins with you signing into your Google account with your email address along with a valid password.
- If you have successfully logged into your account, you are going to find ‘cog wheel’ at the top right corner of the screen where you will have to open ‘Settings’ of your email account.
- From ‘Settings’, you will have to go to the ‘Account’ section where you will be selecting ‘POP3’ Email Settings. If you come across any issue while performing this step, then get in touch with RR email experts.
- Now, you will have to enter your complete Roadrunner email address in the field that you see on the screen. After that, you need to click ‘Next’.
- You will now have to find the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ field in the next window. In those fields, you will be entering the information carefully as any incorrect information could lead to further issues in your Roadrunner email account. If you are unable to read and view emails in your account, then it clearly indicates that the values entered by you in those fields were incorrect.
- Now, you will be seeing ‘POP Server Settings’ box on the screen where you will be adding ‘POP Server Address’ and ‘Port Number’ for ‘Incoming Server Port’ of your Roadrunner email account.
- Click ‘Add’ to add your Roadrunner email account into Google account. That is the last step of the process. Now, you need to click ‘Finish’ to conclude the setup process.
That was all about configuring your RR email with Gmail, and if you come across any issue performing the steps, then you can get in touch with RR email help and support to find the right way of configuring the email with Gmail.