Do you want to print the important email stored in the inbox folder of your Roadrunner email account from the iPad Air? Well, we are going to discuss the steps which will work on all the models. Nevertheless to say, if your printer doesn’t support the AirPrint feature, then even you can print the documents.
Steps to print the attachment stored in the RR Email Login of your iPad air:
- Open the email from the iPad Air.
- Select the message that you want to get printed or want the hard copy.
- Tap ‘Print’.
- When you select the command, you need to select the printer. The printer name can be checked from the hardware sticker pasted at the back.
- Go to ‘Wireless settings’ of your printer if it supports the wi-fi network. It must be connected to the same network to which the iPad is connected.
- If your printer supports AirPrint feature, then check the support for the IPad. Sometimes, the version of AirPrint installed on your printer doesn’t support the iPad.
- Select the number of copies you want to get printed. If you want to select the colored printing, then select ‘Colored’ otherwise Grayscale.
- Select ‘Print’ finally.
How to print without AirPrint?
In case the AirPrint feature is not available on the printer, you can use the third-party apps available on internet sources. The apps are available on almost all the major OS. Activate the app by entering the email address on which you will get the code. If the same email address is not registered on the printer’s website, then first register it.
Go to ‘Email’ and login to the account. You can start adding the email accounts as many you want. There is no such restriction on the accounts. Just open the email app from the phone and start printing the important documents you wish to, from your iPad itself.
- Click on ‘Roadrunner email’ and tap ‘Email body’ from the last corner of the page. If you want to change the preferences like page range, layout, color option, then select it from the given options. Through the ‘Copies’ option, select the number of copies you want to get printed.
- After selecting the above-mentioned steps, go to the ‘Print’ option and wait for a few seconds. You will find the files started transferring to the printer on its own and in no time, you will get the hard copy of your document. All the pages will print in the FIFO principle.
If you still find any error regarding Road Runner Web Mail contact for help.