Is there any email message stored in an Apple iPad air that you want to print through the printer? If yes, then we are going to discuss the steps with respect to roadrunner email. The printing feature is available on the new iPad Air model with the help of which you can easily print the documents whatever necessary.
What are the steps for printing the email attachment or message from iPad Air?
- Unlock Apple iPad Air by entering the code or finger unlock method.
- Go to the email app and select the message or attachment you want to print on a paper.
- Tap ‘Print’.
- When you tap ‘printer’. You need to select the type of printer you are using. It can be wireless or wired. The wireless printer supports the ‘Air Print’ feature.
- Connect the printer to the same network to which your iPad is connected. This is a case for a wireless printer.
- If you are using the AirPrint supported printer, then check the firmware and download the latest version on iPad Air.
- Now, select the number of copies you want to print and type of printing required i: e, Grayscale or colored.
- Finally, click on ‘Print’.
How to print without AirPrint?
If the printer you are using doesn’t support AirPrint, you can still print through the third-party apps available online for download. There is number of sources from where you can download the app. Enter the email address and code received in the account to activate the app. If the email address is not registered with the printer, you need to sign-up first.
Tap ‘Email’ and login to the account. You can add one or more than one email account in the app and maintain it from the app itself. If you want, you can print the documents directly from the email app without importing contacts on iPad.
- Open ‘Roadrunner’ email from the account list and select ‘Email body’. If you want to change any preferences for your email account, you can change the color option, page range, layout, size, and copies.
- After selecting the options mentioned above, you can click on the ‘Print’ option to move to the next step. Wait for some seconds and check if the printing starts or not. The page once started will print in the symmetrical order.