When an email service stops working, it results in all sorts of issues for the users. It becomes even more annoying if the email account is a business class email. This is what’s been happening to people who are using Roadrunner email. People using RR email are facing inbound message error. Let’s find out as to what this error is and how to fix it.
Roadrunner email is a business-class email that is being looked after by Time Warner Cable (TWC) Service. Roadrunner email is usually a fast and reliable email service provider, but problems can surface any time, and this is exactly what has happened now. Senders are facing issues related to emails, which has halted the functioning of the email for many users, so it becomes important to discuss this problem.
- 550 5.1.1: Invalid Mailbox: (Your Name) @(Area).rr.com: When you see this error, then it means the address of recipient doesn’t exist in the error message or the email account of the receiver isn’t active.
- 552 5.3.4: Message too large; message rejected: When this error appears, then it means the message you’ve sent is larger than the defined value. The limit on the inbound message is 30 MB.
- 554: Virus Detected.
- 550 5.7.1: Message rejected as it contains the virus.
- 554 5.7.1: Not permitting null sender with too many recipients. Although Roadrunner email accepts messages from null senders, it limits specific messages to one recipient. The null sender is used to delivering status notifications and the same messages. In response to other emails, DSNs are sent and since the message can only have a single sender, therefore, it becomes important that DSN must also possess one recipient.
- 553 5.1.2: The Roadrunner email address of the recipient isn’t local.
Sometimes, the problem is risen due to certain glitches in the servers. Although, these errors don’t appear when there is a problem with the sending server:
- 421 4.3.2: Unable to connect as the server is busy. Kindly try it later.
- 451 4.3.0: Internal Error.
- 451 4.3.2: Internal Error.
These were some inbound errors that people are facing, and you might too if you decide to use Roadrunner email. But, you can fix these errors by taking the help of experts. You can log onto Roadrunner email login help and support and ask them about the right solution for these errors.
You just need to make sure that you have entered the right username and password in order to log into your RR email account. If you think you have done nothing wrong, then you need to take help of an email expert in order to eradicate the issue.