Email being bounced is a problem that is not confined to any specific email service, but every email service faces this problem. If you are using RR email and facing email bouncing issue, then check out the top reasons behind the issue in order to get an idea as to how to get rid of it.
With more than 30 million emails being bounced every day, it is a matter of concern for email service providers and email users to ensure the safety of their email accounts and the emails that are sent. There could be different reasons behind email being bounced such as bad internet, webmail not working or server error. If you are using Roadrunner email and dealing with email bouncing error, then here is what you can do.
This is a temporary problem, which exists within the recipient email address. Soft bounce could result in delays in the email delivery, but the message will be delivered to the recipient’s email address once the unknown issue is resolved.
This is the most prevalent kind of issue, which permanently bars the delivery of emails into the recipient’s email address. You won’t be able to send emails to the receivers if their addresses are removed from the database.
Different reasons that result in email bouncing problem are discussed below:
1. Invalid email entered while opt-in process: This mistake occurs at the user end. When they enter the wrong email address in the recipient’s list, then it leads to such a problem. Entering invalid email is one of the most common reasons as to why email bounces.
2. Sending IP address is blocked: Another reason as to why email bounced is due to the blocked IP address. If your internet service provider has blocked your IP, then you will not be able to send emails to your contacts. Reason for your IP getting blocked is the sending of spam emails from your email account.
3. Email blocked by server: If your contact’s email server blocks your emails, then this issue can occur. The reason why your email could be blocked is oversize emails, spam emails or wrong file format attached within the email. The sender address needs to be the same as that of the address entered in ‘from’ email address. Also, check the images and text format prior to sending emails.
4. Receiving service overloaded or unavailable: There is a certain limit as to how many emails can be stored in the inbox of the email account, and if your email account is filled with emails, then you will have to delete some of your old emails. There could also be a slew of traffic in the server at the receiver end.
5. Email blocked by the receiver(s): If one of your contacts block your email, then you will not be able to send that contact any email. That email will be bounced back into your email account in ‘Unsent’ folder.
These are the top reasons as to why your email can bounce. So, keep these aforementioned factors in mind to prevent email from bouncing back into your email account. However, if you are still seeing your emails getting back into your own email ID, then you can get in touch with RR Com Login support providers.