Are you looking to migrate your RR email account on MS Outlook? If yes, then you should know the steps that are required to complete the process. The steps are explained in the post in an easy-to-understand way.
Roadrunner email may not be the most popular email service in the world, but millions of people in the US use it. The reason why Americans like using RR email is its 100% uptime, reliability and plenty of features. Individuals, as well as big corporates, use roadrunner email. Some users access RR email via webmail, i.e., by logging onto www RR Com whereas others access it by configuring the email account with an email client. When it comes to top email clients, which users prefer to access RR email, then that has to be MS Outlook.
Today, we will be discussing the process of migrating RR com Login Mail to Outlook. If you are trying to get all your emails from RR email to MS Outlook, then go through the following steps:
- Click ‘File’ from the file group in MS Outlook. Then, tap ‘Account Settings’ and as you do so, double-click on it to launch the drop-down menu. You will find the ‘Account Settings’ option, so click it followed by ‘Add Account’ option. A new wizard will open on the screen.
- Click the box corresponding to ‘Manual Setup’ and ‘Additional Server Types’ option. Then, tap ‘Next’. It is better to prefer manual settings as it allows you to enter complete and correct email address rather than relying on MS Outlook to fill the same information, which can go wrong.
- Click to open ‘Server Types’ where you will find POP3 and IMAP option. Click ‘IMAP’ server as this option allows you to sync your emails on different devices. In case, you use POP3 settings, you will not be able to read the same email in multiple devices.
- Enter a username for your RR email account in the ‘Name’ field. Make sure to enter a username that makes sense as that will be seen by your contacts.
- Enter your RR email address in the ‘Email Address’ field in order to get emails from the account in MS Outlook.
- Select the type of account, which should be ‘IMAP’. After that, you will have to enter the server address for incoming as well as the outgoing port.
- Enter other crucial login information now.
- The password that you enter must match the password that you have used while logging into your RR email account. Select ‘Remember password’ option in order to avoid entering the password again and again.
- Click ‘Finish’ to end the setup process. You can now send a test email from RR email address configured with MS Outlook. If you are able to receive an email, then that means, the email is configured properly. Click ‘Next’ to complete the setup.
With that, the steps for migrating RR email account to Outlook are complete. If you have any confusion regarding any of the aforementioned steps, then you should get in touch with RR email experts, as they will guide you regarding the migration of RR email account on MS Outlook.