To start installing the RR email account, connect the kindle fire to the internet and click on the Email app from the home screen.
Steps to set up the email on the RR email are:
- Tap the ‘Start’ button and click on ‘RR login’ from the mail service provider list.
- Enter the login details of your account.
- Enter the username which will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the ‘Inbox’ folder to see if any new message arrived or not.
How to set up a Roadrunner email?
Most of the time, the kindle fire tablet automatically fetches the details of your email account. Somehow, if it is not able to fetch the details, then enter them manually which are given here as under:
- Enter the mail account password, time warner cable username, and POP3 or IMAP port number of your email server. You can get the information from the same from the email service provider.
- After configuring the email app, you can check the last 25 messages received so far in your inbox folder.
- If you want to filter the message according to the date or email addressee, then click on the desired option and open the drop-down menu. Go to the ‘Newest first’ option if you want to receive the latest message on the screen.
- To flag, any message, click on the ‘Flag’ option.
- To receive the latest messages now, go to ‘TWC email’ and press the ‘Refresh’ icon from the screen.
- To check the additional folders in the account, click on the ‘Menu’> ‘folder’ and finally on screen.
How to send a new message?
- You will find a new message option on the left-hand side of the kindle screen
- Compose a new message and add any file like image, document or text file along by pressing the ‘Attachment’ button.
- The maximum file size permissible for attachment is 20 MB. If you are going to send an image with a file size more than 20 MB, then send in parts. You can even compress it with the help of a WinRAR compressor.
How to download an attachment: The following steps must be implemented to download the attachment from the email inbox.
- Click on ‘Download an attachment’ option from the bottom of the screen
- You can open the attachment even without downloading the files.
- All the downloading items will then start displaying in the gallery of your device. If you need any additional support in this regard, you can contact the Roadrunner email support team.
Additional account setup
If you want to create an additional email on your kindle fire tablet, then the procedure is almost the same. Click on ‘Add an account’ and go through the same steps as discussed above in the passage.
In this manner, you can configure the Roadrunner email on your Kindle Fire tablet. We hope you have understood the steps mentioned in this post.