There is a large number of users who are getting the problem in sending their RR mail from Blackberry phone. They have selected SMTP server that may the reason behind the problem. Let’s get into it in details and find what the issue exactly is and how it can be resolved.
Blackberry smartphones are mainly used for communication purpose and that too via email. No other phone can beat Blackberry in the business class phones. However, from last few days, a good number of people are getting the problem in sending their mail from Roadrunner mail account. Moreover, they have reported the issue on different suggestion pages as well but couldn’t able to fix it. They have tried to find out the reason for this problem. Though they are able to receive emails easily but find a problem in sending.
Blackberry users are curious to know the solution so that they can able to get back to mailing experience as their whole business has been affecting. In today’s world, most of us depend on a smartphone for our maximum work, so it has become significant to get rid of this issue.
- You need to delete SMTP offending mail account. For this, go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Accounts’.
- Re-add the account and you will be asked to enter the mail address under ‘Advanced setup’.
- From advanced setup, click to add POP account. Do check that SMTP account is not selected.
- Rest of the settings will remain as it is. You don’t need to do any changes except in one mentioned above.
- It may take some minutes for proper configuration. Log in to the account from Blackberry phone and check if you are able to send and receive the mail or not.
- If you want to cross-check it, send to other mail service providers. You can check whether it is received or not.
It is clear from here that when you do any changes the issue will definitely get resolved. But, certain things need to be kept in mind. These are:
- Is your Roadrunner account a hosted mail?
- Are you using an authenticated Server mail transfer protocol?
- Are you using SSL authentication
The solution to the problem depends on the questions that we have discussed above in the passage. If you are not using SSL, you need to change the settings a bit. Many people are of the view that SMTP servers are not authenticating the RR mail as it should be. Even after using the same port number and servers, still, there are some people who are not being able to send the mail. If you want to try, you can change the port number to 25 and check if it solves the problem or not.
The problem can be resolved either through RR Com or through technical support from experts. So, you have to decide the type of help you require. Your main motive should be to resolve the issue by any means. So, you can talk to customer service experts as well for the same and get your issue resolved instantly.