If you have docked this page, then you are certainly facing some problem in using Roadrunner email on iPad 2. Don’t worry, we are going to discuss some easy solutions with you with the help of which you can easily get rid of all the problems.
Email receiving problem
- Check whether you have logged into the account from different devices at a time. If yes, then log out of all devices and sign-in from iPad 2. This problem entails if you have set up a POP3 account type. In this case, no solution work other than signing out from all the active devices.
- Configure email on iPad directly without syncing over the computer.
- Connect your iPad 2 to the computer with the help of USB charging cable and open iTunes app on it.
- Open ‘Devices’ and search for ‘iPad 2’.
- Open ‘Info’.
- Uncheck option which says, ‘Sync mail accounts’.
- Click ‘Apply’.
- Disconnect iPad 2 from the computer.
- Open ‘Settings’ on iPad and go to ‘Mail, Contacts, and calendar’.
- Click to create an account. Enter details like name of the email service provider, port number and email address. If you don’t know some of the details asked in the form, you can get help from experts.
- Check if the problem has been resolved or not.
Restart iPad 2
- To restart your iPad, you have to press the power button from the iPad side button.
- Press button for at least 10 seconds.
- When you find the ‘Switch off’ option on the screen, click to turn it off.
- Turn on the iPad using the same process. Keep the button pressed till you find ‘Apple’ logo on the screen.
Not able to send messages from ipad2
- Turn on SMTP server: Open ‘Settings’ from iPad 2 and click ‘Mail, contact, and calendar’
- Select ‘Roadrunner’ if asked for the name of the email service provider.
- Enter incoming as well as outgoing server settings.
- Tap ‘SMTP’.
- Check server section whether it is enabled or not.
Sync mail directly
- Connect iPad to the computer and open iTunes app on the computer screen. If you are using Mac you can open iTunes directly from the program.
- Select iPad 2 from the list of devices.
- Click ‘More info’ section.
- Uncheck the box which says ‘Sync mail accounts’.
- Tap to save changes.
- Disconnect your iPad 2 once the sync process gets over.
- Add account on iPad 2 by entering the settings manually. You can take help of on-screen instructions. You will find settings automatically configured after entering the details of servers.
- Login to the Roadrunner email and try sending the mail to the different account. If you are still facing the problem, go through the steps carefully.