There are some Roadrunner email users who are not able to find the Junk email folder and other items on their Outlook email client program. They said that they have started getting this problem after updating the version of their Outlook program. They find themselves impotent to trace other folders like Spam, Trash and important as well. The exact cause is however not known to them. We will try to fix this problem by considering the possible causes.
- Mails going to safe list: This is a kind of list where the mails first arrive and scanned for any viruses and spam. If any kind of junk email is reported, it will remain saved in the safe list instead of going to the inbox folder. To fix this problem, open ‘Roadrunner email’ and perform an update.
- Mail tabs not available on outlook: If no tabs are appearing on the home screen of Outlook program, then it is wiser to install the latest or higher version of Outlook program and arrange the menu according to the preference in the updated version. To check the current version installed, go to ‘File’ followed by ‘Update account’.
How to sort and filter the messages from outlook platform?
If you want to sort ‘Unread, Read and important’ messages according to their status, then it is possible in the Outlook. Click on ‘Sort according to date and time’. Inside this menu, you will find the ‘Filter’ option, where you can select the desired response.
Steps to use Quick access toolbar
Quick access toolbar is just like a shortcut for accessing the particular menu straightly without opening the main menu. You can add any item or menu in the quick access toolbar. If you want to add ‘Inbox’ folder in the QAT menu, you can do so with the help of steps given below:
- Open ‘Search menu’ and click on ‘Inbox’.
- Tap ‘Quick access toolbar’.
- Paste inbox folder in the toolbar by drag-drop it. If you want to add a further filter on the inbox folder, then you can apply from the same screen.
- If you want to make any changes to the toolbar in the future, go to the same folder from the ‘Ribbon’ menu.
- If you want, you can even add group members in the Quick Access toolbar. If you want to add any command in the toolbar folder, select ‘Choose commands from’ option.
- To arrange or move the groups within the toolbar, click to swipe up and down.
- Click ‘Done’ once you are done with the setup.
These all such options can be added to the Quick Access toolbar menu. If you want to arrange the items in the toolbar according to some filter, then click on ‘Arrange by’ option and select the required filter.