Temporary errors in email can be very annoying, so if you are dealing with any of such error in your RR email, then you can find out as to how to get rid of those by going through the blog post.
To watch a message on the screen like ‘We are facing technical problems so you can’t log in this time’ while accessing your email account is definitely not a good sight. However, if you are dealing with such an error, then, first of all, we would like to assure you that such errors are temporary and can be fixed on their own.
Experiencing errors while accessing an email account is definitely not good, but there is no need to hit the panic button because that won’t help the cause. You need to look for solutions because that’s how you can restore the functionality of your email. The errors have nothing to do with the internet service, but there are other reasons behind the occurrence of those errors.
If you are using RR Com Login Mail and dealing with the temporary errors like the one we have discussed above, then read the information given in the next section.
How to fix error 10060, 5, 10, 61, 501, 530, 0x800ccc90 in your RR email account.
To fix any of these errors, it will just take you 10 minutes or so to fix them. Just follow below-mentioned steps to resolve the temporary errors once and for all.
- You need to begin the process by checking if your RR Mail account is logged in from another device or just a single device.
- If the email account is open in some other device as well, then log out from that device.
- Now, you will have to log into your email via a web browser.
- If your web browser is not able to open RR email, then make sure to clear cache, cookies, history and private browsing data. For that, you can go to the ‘settings’ section of the web browser and clear all those things.
- Now, you will have to log into your RR email from the browser followed by checking the problem if it persists or not.
How to get rid of errors that arise while sending emails from RR email account?
To fix errors related to sending emails, follow below-mentioned steps:
- Sign into your RR email account.
- Click the ‘Gear’ icon, which you can find in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, click ‘Settings’ followed by opening the drop-down menu.
- Go to the ‘Writing Mail’ option in the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted to select or deselect the option for sending emails.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes.
- In case, you deselect emails for the very first time, then you will have to perform ‘Step 3’ again.
- Now, confirm your move and check the problem if it still exists or not.
How to get rid of ‘Unable to load previous emails’ error?
If your RR email is unable to load previous emails in your email account, then you will have to send a complaint to RR forum seeking a response from them on the issue.
Error with Calendar
Such errors occur when there is some issue with the email servers. In those cases, you will have to directly post the complaint on RR email complaint forum and as you do so, the experts will revert you with a solution to the problem via telephonically or email.