To know the process of email forwarding from Roadrunner email to any other email account of yours, you don’t have to scour the web. Just go through this blog post and replicate the steps in your RR Email Login. You will be able to forward your emails in a smooth fashion.
How easy your work would become had your emails been automatically forwarded from your Roadrunner email to another email account of yours. But, in order to make that happen, you must know how to process of forwarding emails.
You may be thinking as to what could be the possible reasons for forwarding emails from RR Login Email to other email addresses. Well, the answer to this question is simple, RR email is a webmail service that is managed and controlled by Time Warner Cable. So, it is mostly used by those who have taken TWC services. There is no doubt on the functioning of RR email, but the reason people are looking to forward their emails from TWC Account to other email accounts is that they like using those other email accounts better. Email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, MSN, and AOL are a lot better in terms of usage and maintenance.
So now that you know the reason for forwarding emails from www RR Com Login Mail to other email addresses, it is important that you know the steps of forwarding emails. You will have to sign into your Roadrunner email account and then go to ‘settings’ option. After that, follow below-mentioned steps:
- In ‘Settings’ section, click the option named ‘customize mailbox options’.
- Then, click ‘setup mail forwarding right under’ option that is given in the ‘forwarding section’. Right next to this option, there will be an option named ‘forwarding address’ with a text written alongside it that says, ‘To forward emails to other email accounts, type those here, and place a comma after entering each email address’.
- You will have to enter all those email accounts on which you want to see the forwarded emails from RR email. There are certain rules as well, which you need to follow. These rules are given on the right side of the page.
- Disable forwarding: This option will allow you to cancel email forwarding.
- Forward the emails and keep a copy: This option allows you to keep a copy of your emails while the same is forwarded to the new email address.
- Forward and discard: This option will allow you to send and delete emails automatically.
It is advised to use the second option because it is safer than the other two. Choosing 2nd option will ensure that you have got a copy of your emails just in case the emails don’t reach the destination email address.
Finally, click ‘OK’ to activate the forwarding process. Now, your emails will be forwarded from RR email login to other email addresses.
It is suggested to test the email forwarding before deleting emails from RR email because if the process fails, and you’ve deleted your emails from RR email, then you can’t recover the mails. If you are not sure whether this process will work or not, then you can take help of email help and support providers. They can help you with the process of email forwarding from RR email to any of your other email account. But again, don’t delete your emails from RR com email until you’re sure that those have reached that other email account of yours.