Find out how to configure Road Runner web mail on an Android device using the steps that are explained in this blog post. The process of setting up RR email on an Android device is quite easy, but in case, you come across any issue configuring RR email, then you can get the assistance by email experts.
Roadrunner webmail is an advanced email service that is managed and controlled by Time Warner Cable. Roadrunner email has been designed just like all other email services, so you won’t find any problem accessing RR email on Android, iOS, Windows or any other platform. But, as of late, people have not been able to use RR email on their Android devices. Let us find out in detail as to what exactly the issue is that people are facing and how they can fix it.
To use any email in Android, there is an email app that is provided in Android-based devices, but things are not that that easy when it comes to implementing email set up process because if it was, then people would have easily set up their www RR Com Login email accounts in their respective Android devices.
In reality, RR email can only be configured in an Android device, if there is a Gmail account working on the device. There isn’t any direct method to access Timewarner Email Login. They have to configure RR email with Gmail in order to access it. People don’t know if there is any direct way of accessing RR email in Android devices or not. If you’d ask me, then I’d say that there is, in fact, a method by which RR email can be accessed directly in Android devices without requiring Gmail ID. Here is how people can make it happen:
- There is an email app given in the device, which they will have to open.
- Then, they will have to enter their Road Runner web mail address and then, tap ‘next’.
- Then, they will have to select ‘personal (POP3)’ followed by tapping ‘next’.
- Now, enter the password to your Time Warner Cable Email Login, and tap ‘next’.
- There will be an option named ‘incoming server settings’ in which they will have to type below-mentioned information:
- Username: RR email address.
- Password: RR email password.
- Port: 110.
- Security Type: None.
- Tap ‘next’ after entering aforementioned information.
- Enter information in ‘outgoing server settings’, which is as follows:
- Server: Enter ‘smtp-server.si.rr.com’ (here SI stands for Staten Island, so you need to add the initials of the city you live in.
- Port: 587 or 25.
- Require Sign-In: Enable it.
- Security Type: None.
- Username: Type in your username that ends with RR.com.
- Password: Type in your RR email password.
- Tap ‘next’ and then again, tap ‘next’.
- In the ‘name’ field, enter your name. This name will appear when your emails are received by your contacts.
- Tap ‘Next’.
Your RR email is now configured on Android’s email app. If that didn’t happen for you, then there is something wrong with the setup process, so you need to find the problem and solve it. You can take help of experts in identifying the problem that you are facing.
If the above-mentioned incoming and outgoing server information is not working, then you need to change the server address. Add the following server address to make RR email work on your Android email app.
Incoming server: pop-server.rr.com.
Outgoing server: smtp-server.rr.com.
You need to follow the process, and see if you are able to access RR email on the email app that is added in the Android device.