Kindle Fire is not just an e-reader, but it is also capable of letting you surf the internet, access your emails and a host of other tasks with ease. If you are using Kindle Fire and want to configure your RR email on it, then you can do that easily by following the steps given in the section below.
In order to configure your RR email, there are certain steps to follow, which you can follow without taking anybody’s help.
- The process begins with clicking on the Kindle home screen. After that, you need to go to RR email option from the mail service providers list. Now, you can configure your email with one of the many email clients, so choose the one that you like the most. Don’t choose Microsoft Exchange Server, as it is not supported by Kindle.
- Enter the correct information in the TWC Email Login drop down menu.
- Enter the name that you would like others to see when they receive an email from you.
- Open RR email inbox folder in order to check if you’ve received any emails as of late.
Configure RR email manually:
You can configure your RR email manually as well. Had you been using Gmail, AOL, Hotmail or any other email service, then there wouldn’t have been any need to configure the email manually, but since you are not using one of these emails, then you will have to manually configure your RR email.
- You need three main things in order to manually configure your email, these are; username, password and server information of your RR email account. If you have this information, then you can proceed with the configuration process.
- After the account becomes successfully configured, you can easily view the latest emails on your Kindle device without any issue.
- Now, if you wish to read the latest emails in the inbox folder, then go to ‘Filter’ option from the same page and filter the emails according to date or newest emails at the top.
- If you want to flag any email in your inbox, then that can also be done quite easily.
- You can easily sync your email to receive the latest emails in the inbox folder.
- If you want to see an extra folder, then you need to go ‘Menu’ option and then, ‘Folder’ option in the drop-down menu.
Composing email from the RR email account
- Go to the bottom of your Kindle screen followed by searching for ‘new message’ option.
- Enter the new message in the provided space or attach a media in the email from your computer. It is quite easy to attach a media in the email.
- The maximum media size that can be attached is 20MB, so don’t send a file that exceeds 20MB in size.
Downloading the attachment:
If you want to download an attachment, then, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Tap ‘Download the entire message’ option.
- If you don’t want to download the email on your Kindle, then you can directly open the message from your email.
- You can easily find the downloaded contents in the gallery of the Kindle Fire. So, you can go to the ‘Downloads’ folder and open the file that you have downloaded.
Creating an additional account
In order to create an additional content, follow the same steps that you have followed to configure an RR email account on Kindle. Go to ‘mail app’ followed by clicking on ‘Add account’ option.