Want to use a Roadrunner email on MS Outlook? Well, you can certainly do so, but there is a whole process, which you will have to follow to configure RR email on MS Outlook. Roadrunner email is spectacular, but being a webmail service, it always requires an email client to work properly. While it is completely normal to open RR webmail service, but if you want more convenience, then you should configure it with an email client and who is better than MS Outlook when it comes to email clients. If you have been using MS Outlook, then you should definitely consider configuring your RR email with it.
If you are interested, then you must know the steps of how to set up an RR email on Outlook, which you can find in the following section.
- You need to begin the process by clicking on the ‘Outlook’ file menu.
- Inside the Outlook, you will have to go to ‘Add Account’, which you can find at the top right corner of the page.
- Find and select the option that says, ‘Manually configure server settings’ to enter the settings manually. If you don’t find the exact same option, then look for an option that is similar to it. You can also choose ‘Additional Server Settings’.
- You will be prompted to select the type of account, so select ‘internet mail service’ from the options that you see.
- Now, enter your full email address to authenticate your identity.
- Now, go to ‘Account Type’ and enter the address for the incoming email server. The email address must be like ‘pop-server.us.rr.com’. While this is an address for the incoming email server, if you are looking for an incoming address for an outgoing email server, then enter ‘SMTP’ followed by the incoming address. These details will be filled under the POP3 menu.
- The domain name needs to be state abbreviation like how it is given in your email address.
- Type in your email address and password in the correct fields. Tick ‘remember password’ in case, you don’t wish to type the password again and again.
- Once you complete all the steps, go to RR email settings to personalize your email settings such as security questions and interface settings followed by submitting your settings to finish the process.
With that, the configuration process of RR email on MS Outlook is complete, so all the emails that appear on your RR email can be accessed from MS Outlook. If you are using RR email as your business email account, then it becomes even more important for you to configure it on Outlook because it is easier to access the email that way. Should you come across any issue, you can consult the Roadrunner email for a quick guide regarding how to set up an RR email on Outlook.
If your facing any issue regarding Timewarner Email Login then you can contact us for help.