To enjoy the maximum benefits of RR email, you need to configure it on MS Outlook. If you want to know as to what benefits you can enjoy, go through the blog post.
Many Roadrunner email users are facing problems while accessing their email accounts. The list is so long that it won’t be able for us to discuss all the issues, but we will still be discussing a few common ones.
- Many email accounts are configured with email servers that make use of POP settings because in such servers when you delete the emails from a single device, it will just be deleted from there but will remain on the server. If you want the email to be deleted from everywhere, then you need to use your email account with servers that use an IMAP account.
- If your computer is not connected to Roadrunner network, then you won’t be able to send emails from your computer. You will have to use your phone in order to do the same. You can’t send a single message from your email account until you are connected to home RR network.
- If you have changed your internet service provider in the past few days, then you may not be able to access your TWC Email Login account.
- If you have started to get 2-3 spam emails every day, then that’s also a big problem, which we will be discussing in the post today.
All these problems can be fixed by configuring Roadrunner email with Outlook.com, as it will sync your email on different devices to create less confusion for you.
- Outlook.com is a simple platform that is free from clutters. It is possible for you to drag and drop emails in Outlook.com.
- Outlook has a sync feature that allows you to update your account server. You can easily transfer emails that you receive in TWC account to Outlook using synchronization feature.
- You just need to enter the username and password for your RR Email Login, as Outlook.com will fetch and process all other information.
- You will be able to set up your RR email on your phone in a couple of minutes because the settings of your email program are already installed on the phone so that you don’t need to download anything from the web. Apart from this, if you have deleted any email in your TWC email, then it will be available on your phone.
- You can easily access a wide range of functions like delete, move, flag and archive.
- Outlook automatically cleans the inbox of your email after a certain period of time.
- You will also see an ‘unsubscribe’ tool in the webmail using which, you can filter all the unnecessary emails from your inbox and bar those emails from entering your email account.
- Another great feature that you will witness after syncing your RR email with Outlook is that you can protect your contact’s email account from being hacked. You can do that by checking the phishing email that you receive in your inbox. You can directly report that spam message to Outlook server.
- Outlook is one of the most reliable email clients, which support literally all email services.
- You can also share multiple photos with your contacts in a single go. You don’t have to send multiple emails just because the number of emails is way too high. You can share up to 30 MB of data at a time.
- By configuring your TWC email with Outlook, you don’t have to share your email details with any retailer because you can create a separate account for them by making an alias to your email address. All the important emails will now be received on this new email address.
This is the benefit of having your RR email configured on MS Outlook. If you want to know how to configure RR email with Outlook, then you can take help of Roadrunner Email Login help and support providers.