Do you want to know how much quota has been given to you by TWC Account, then you can go to www RR com and search for the same. If your quota limit is fast approaching, then you should free up some space, information of which is given in this blog post.
Email servers have a certain quota that you can’t exceed. As an average email user, you may not be aware of quota limits on email servers, but after reading this blog post, you will be able to understand the concept of quota limits on email servers and how to avoid them.
How to find out quota on an email server?
You need to understand that there is always a storage limit on email servers beyond which you won’t be able to go. Although the storage limit varies from server to server, in general, it is around 100-500 MB on the servers that are used for corporate purposes. Email services like Gmail, GMX, and Yahoo offer unlimited storage limits. If you are not using any of these email services, then you will have to confirm the quota limit of your email server by getting in touch with the company whom services you are taking.
How much quota limit is it for RR com login mail?
Roadrunner email has placed restrictions on the size of email that are sent and received along with the overall capacity of one’s email account. There is a default storage of about 5 GB that is given to every user who has subscribed to www RR Com Login mail. If you are using multiple RR email accounts, and also having the master email account, then you can adjust the size of each mailbox to distribute the allotment as per your choice.
You can only send emails that are up to 25 MB in size, and this includes attachments as well. The size of attachments can be up to 20 MB. In a time span of 24 hours, you can only send emails to thousand recipients. At one time, you can send email to 99 recipients in ‘To’ and ‘Cc’ fields.
When it comes to receiving emails in TWC account, then the size of emails that you can receive is also 25 MB including attachments.
How to determine as to how much server quota has been allotted to me?
That depends on your server, so if you are using a free server, then you will have to search for quota limit on the web. If using a corporate email server, then you can ask the admin about the quota that you will receive.
If you have logged into Time Warner Email Login using IMAP account, then you can find out the allocated quota quite easily. If you are unable to do so, then follow below-mentioned steps:
- Go to ‘properties’ of your email inbox folder to check if there is anything about quota mentioned or not. Right-click on inbox folder, click ‘properties’ and then, ‘quota’.
- Wait until some indication related to quota is presented on the status bar. If the storage capacity is over 75%, only then you can see the indication.
- You can install an add-on in your browser to indicate your email quota.
Configuring email using POP account type gives you the ability to download incoming emails on your PC. But, in case you want to check email quota, then here is how you can do it:
- Check the current size of inbox folder.
- Delete old emails from inbox, especially the ones with large size.
- Move some emails by archiving them. You can remove those from the server and those will only remain available on your PC.
- Check the inbox folder size whether it has gone down or not. If not, then you should compress the folder.
Here is how you can free up some space in IMAP email server:
- Remove older emails from inbox folder, especially those with large size.
- If you don’t want to have attachments in certain emails, then you can detach the files.
- Archive some of the older emails that you think are not important.
Don’t move emails from one folder to another in IMAP server, as that won’t free up any space. You can archive emails under ‘local folders’ account