Spam mails can test our patience big time. You receive spam emails every day, I receive spam emails every day and I am pretty much confident that everybody receives spam emails in their email accounts.
The ideal way to ignore such emails is to make sure that they don’t arrive in the inbox. That can only happen if you know the way to channel those emails directly into the ‘trash’ folder of your email account. This is what we will be studying today, and the email in focus would be Roadrunner email.
Roadrunner email, a popular email service by Time Warner Cable is widely in use in the US. Roadrunner email is a free email service that offers a wide range of features to users. However, the most amazing features according to me are the ability to change privacy settings to customers within their email.
There are some settings that allow users to block emails, especially the ones coming from unknown and unwanted email IDs. You must have seen that there are certain emails that don’t make sense at all and we also want to get rid of those emails in the first place. If you can block those email addresses, then those whoever is sending emails to you will not be able to do so, and as a result, keeping your inbox clean from any spam messages.
You can follow below-mentioned steps to block a specific email ID:
- Start with going to an official TWC page.
- Then, you need to click the ‘Mail’ option that you can find in the ‘Toolbar’ menu.
- Now, you need to enter your RR email ID along with its password in the correct fields.
- After you do so, you will be prompted to select your preferred language, which I hope you know how to do.
- Now, log into your TWC Email Login account.
- Once you’ve logged into your TWC email account, then click ‘Settings’ followed by scrolling down and clicking on the category named ‘Customize mailbox options’. You will see an option named ‘Allow and Block messages’, which you need to click.
- You will now see an option named ‘Advanced Block Senders’, so click on that option to enable the blocking of emails in your Roadrunner email.
- Now, enter the email address that you wish to block and then, you won’t receive any email from that address in the future.
- Now, scroll down the page until you find ‘Delete mail from blocked senders’ option. Click the ‘radio button’ corresponding to this option. You can find this option under ‘Blocked mail actions’ heading.
- Finally, click ‘OK” to finish the process.
The process of blocking an email address is complete and you will not receive emails from that email address, which you have blocked. If you are not sure whether the process you have performed is correct, then you can take help from Roadrunner email support providers, which will assist you with this process in the most suitable way.