Apple Mail, the default email application with the Mac OS X operating system, allows you to attach many types of files to your emails, including JPEG images, which often have the JPG file extension. When you attach a JPEG image to your emails in Apple Mail, you can resize it to optimize for email, or you can send the full resolution. Although images appear in the body of the email in Apple Mail on Mac OS X, they may appear as external props when the recipient views them. The size restrictions on JPEG images attachments depends on your email service provider.
- Click the Mail icon in the Dock to open Apple Mail. If you do not have mail in your Dock, you can also access it via your “Applications” folder. To add Mail for your Dock, drag the icon and drop it in the Dock.
- Click the “New Message” button to write a new e-mail message. You can also select an email to reply or forward.
- Click on the “Join” button. Locate the JPEG file that you want to attach to your e-mail message. Then press the “Choose” button or press the “Enter” key. Your JPEG image appears in the body of your email.
- Use the tab in the lower right corner of your email window to select the size of your image. Mail, gives you the ability to automatically resize as “small”, “medium”, “large” or
- Enter your text, the recipient and the object “real size”. Then, you need to send your email
Getting a split window on Mac Mail
The Mac OS X operating system, which runs on all Apple desktops and laptops, includes a messaging application commonly known as Mac Mail. By default, Mac Mail displays a list of your mailboxes and subfolders on the left side of the window and a list of incoming messages on the right side. However, you can customize the appearance of Mac Mail with a view of the share window, so that a preview of the selected message appears in a separate section below the message list. Things you need for this process is a Mac computer obviously, which should be running on Mac OS X 10.3 or later. If you have it, then follow below-mentioned points to split window in Mac mail.
- Click the “Mail” icon in the dock at the bottom of you on your Mac screen.
- Select a mailbox or subfolder on the left side of the window to display the messages it contains.
- Move your mouse cursor to the bottom of the mail window.
- Click on the bottom border and hold down the mouse button.
- Drag your cursor on the screen to create a view of the sharing window.
- Double-click on the bar that separates the broken windows to return to the old view at any time.