It is not that difficult to manage contacts in RR email, especially when you are aware of the right steps. Similarly, if you want to add or delete a contact in your RR email, then you can easily do it by following a procedure.
The contacts in your RR email account are used to communicate with on a daily basis are added in the address book of your email on its own or you will get an option to add those contacts manually. Emails you send to your contacts through your contact list are whitelisted by default. In case, you wish to delete any contact from your Roadrunner email account, then here is how you can do it:
Keep the following things in mind before you delete any of your contacts:
1. Roadrunner email, which was changed to Time Warner Cable, which was further changed to Spectrum email.
2. You must have a fast and reliable internet connection.
3. Make sure that the web browser you’re using is up-to-date.
4. You must refrain from using apps that require high internet bandwidth.
5. You need to clear the cache, cookies, and browser history of your web browser. After that, you need to try using your RR email. In case, you encounter any issue while deleting a contact from your Roadrunner email, then you need to switch to another browser.
Keep the mentioned points in mind before you delete contacts in your Roadrunner email. Here is how you can delete a contact:
- Go to ‘http://mail.twc.com’ in the web browser of your computer.
- Type in your RR email login credentials.
- Now, you will see an option to choose the language of your choice. Choose the language and press ‘Login’.
- Click on the address book containing your contacts.
- Select the contact that you wish to delete and then, press the ‘Delete’ button corresponding to it.
- That concludes the process of deleting the contact that you no longer wish to see and send emails to.
If you want to add a contact on your Roadrunner email, then here is how you can do that:
- Tap on the ‘Address Book’.
- Click ‘Add a new contact’ option.
- You should enter your full name, date of birth, and other details that are asked from you.
- After entering all the details, you need to press the ‘Add’ button.
- That concludes the process of adding a contact on your email account.
The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that your RR email is not blocked or you are using this email as a sub-user. If you wish to manage your contact list under the Roadrunner email account, then you should have access to the email as a primary user, as that will allow you to easily manage the address book of the sub-user that you might have added before. If you find any issue while managing the address book, you can take the help of RR email login experts.