To be able to use Roadrunner email with Gmail, you will have to first ensure that the former email is configured properly with the latter one. If you are looking to pull your emails from Roadrunner email to Gmail, then you can find all the information related to this particular matter in the sections below.
Using multiple email platforms is quite normal these days. People have business emails and personal emails, so they want to keep both types of email accounts separately, which is why they create different email accounts.
When it comes to the most popular email service provider, then Gmail is the one that comes to my mind and I strongly believe that there are more users having Gmail accounts than any other email account. The popularity of Gmail can be found from the fact that many people hook up their different email accounts with Gmail in order to access those email accounts on Gmail platform.
If you are using Gmail as well as Roadrunner email, then you will certainly be interested in knowing as to how to hook up Roadrunner email with Gmail so as to see all your emails that arrive on RR Email in your Gmail account. This particular process is quite simple, yet you need to follow a series of steps to make it happen successfully.
Below-mentioned is the steps to pull emails from your RR email account to Gmail:
- Start with logging into your Gmail Account by entering the correct login details.
- After you log into your Gmail account, you will see a cogwheel on the top-right corner of the page, so click that cogwheel followed by selecting ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- There will be a tab named ‘Accounts’ that you need to click. After that, click ‘Add a POP3 email account on your own’ link.
- After clicking the link, type your Roadrunner email login details in the current window. Then, you need to add your email ID followed by clicking ‘Next’ to continue.
- You will now see ‘Username’ field where you need to enter your RR email ID and in the ‘Password’ field, enter the password for your email.
- You will now see ‘POP server field’ where you need to enter ‘pop.roadrunner.com’.
- You need to click ‘Add account’ option on the page that follows next. That is going to bring you to the last step of the setup.
- On the screen that follows now, you need to click ‘No’ and then, ‘Finish’.
With that, you will be able to see your emails from the RR email account on your Gmail. If you are still not able to get your emails from Roadrunner email in your Gmail account, then there must be some issue with the setup process. So, you can take help of RR email help and support providers to resolve the issue that has emerged at the time of setting up your Gmail account to pull RR emails.