Are you getting a problem in sending the same message to more than one email address from your Roadrunner email account? If yes, then we can understand the level of your disappointment as you are going to send the important document but you keep on getting ‘Failed to send’ error on the screen. If you are the victim of this problem, then we are going to discuss the possible workarounds with you that will work on your email.
- Clear cache and cookies from the mail browser: In most of the cases, clearing the cache and cookies from the web browser has solved the problem. So, you can give a try and check if the problem is resolved or not. Restart the browser and try sending the email again from the RR email.
- Check the login extensions on your RR email account: If you are using the chrome browser for accessing the RR email, then check the add-ons or the extensions installed in the browser. If there is an extension that is blocking the URL of your email account, then disable the add-on and try sending the email again. If you succeeded, then it means the browser extensions are creating a problem with the RR login page.
- Update browser: The step for fixing the problem with the email that can’t be left unnoticed is ‘Updating the browser’. Check the browser version already installed on the computer. If any update is available, click to download it at once. If no update is available, then over to the next step for troubleshooting.
- Disable Antivirus software if installed any: Another technique to fix the email sending problem is ‘Disable Antivirus’ if installed any on your computer and try sending the email again. Sometimes, there are some files available in the email that are not approved or get blocked by the security software. If you find the Antivirus is creating a problem, then add the email program to ‘Safe to browse’ list.
- Enable Roadrunner lab: Follow the below mentioned steps to enable the RR lab link.
- Go to the ‘TWC email account’ from the web browser.
- Open ‘Settings’ from the right-hand side of the page.
- Go to ‘Lab’.
- If any lab is enabled, then disable it and check the email account after 2 minutes.
- Save changes and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- You will be able to login to the account thereafter.
The steps discussed above will help to solve the annoying email sending issue. We hope you have understood the steps and must try them on your own. If you are still not able to solve the problem, then contact the email experts available for assistance and support online.