By implementing simple steps, you can easily configure the RR email on the B&N nook tablet. You might be wondering to know the steps in this regard. Well, if you have landed on this page, then you will find the suggestions and tips useful for configuring the RR email on the tablet.
Nook E-reader is actually an electronic device for reading books online without requiring hard books. All the books from famous authors are available online. You can also read the magazines and novels online from Nook E-library. Besides this, there is an important feature available in the Nook tablet through which you can access the Roadrunner email. This is accessible through the email app installed on it.
Connect the B&N nook tablet to the internet through the steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘Nook settings’ and search for ‘Wireless and Bluetooth’ option.
- Check if the Airplane mode is off or not. If it is on, then the device will not connect to Wi-Fi. Turn off the Airplane mode and try connecting it to the home Wi-Fi again.
- Enter the password for the SSID selected from the Wi-Fi list.
- Click ‘Connect’.
After connecting to the internet, move forward to apply steps for configuring email on the Nook tablet.
- Unlock the home screen of nook tablet and click ‘Apps’.
- Go to the ‘Email’ app and check the list of email service providers given. If the RR email service is not given, add it manually.
- Click ‘Next’ after entering the email service provider details.
- You will now find the email login page appeared on the screen.
- Enter the password to log in. If you find a problem in signing-in with the password, you can click on ‘Recover password’ link. The password will be reset from there and you will get the reset link in the secondary email address given earlier.
- Tap ‘Manual setup’ after login.
- Enter the username of your choice.
- The key-in complete email address along with @ symbol.
- For account type option, click on ‘IMAP’ out of the two different options.
- Enter the incoming as well as the outgoing server address.
- Login to the account from the tablet now.
- If asked, enter 993 and 587 in the incoming and outgoing server port fields. The SSL should be on for both the servers.
After this, the account will successfully get configured on a tablet. You can now start sending and receiving the email from the B&N nook tablet without any problem. All the email functions and features that were earlier accessible from the computer will start accessing from the tablet as well. If you want to get a demo of any function, click on the respective link.