Most of the email issues originated on the iPhone can be easily fixed with some tips and tricks. If are facing problem in using the Roadrunner email on iPhone, then this post is for you. You can fix majority of issues through 5 common steps that can be implemented on any iPhone model.
From the iPhone, you can communicate with your friends and colleagues through social media apps and other platforms like email. If you want to reply to the mails, then you can directly do by opening it from app. If you want to forward the email, you can forward it from the iPhone itself.
However, if the messages are not receiving properly in the inbox folder or you are not able to forward it, then we can understand how frustrated you are and the level of dissatisfaction with the email service. Well, keeping your problem on priority, we are going to mention some steps which will help in resolving the problem.
- Check network connection: If the network is not available on your iPhone, you will not get any new message or alert on the screen. To fix this problem, contact ISP or check the Wi-Fi signal if coming on the phone or not.
The password and Wi-Fi SSID ought to be known for connecting the phone to the Wi-Fi.
- Restart email app: If the app you are loading is not working properly or some files are missing, then restart the app. It will not only clear the memory but also cache files from the phone. Force close the app by opening the ‘Recent’ apps section and slide to left or right to remove the app from the recent apps page.
- Restart iPhone: After restarting the app, if the problem still infuriates you, then restart the iPhone. The steps to restart the iPhone are same as that of powering off the phone.
- Update iOS: If there is any update available on-screen or you find any notification in the ‘About’ section, then Get these updates installed on the phone. This will improve the overall performance of device and remove any bugs reported in the app.
- Delete the account and configure new: if after implementing the above-mentioned steps, you are still facing the same problem, then last but not the least, delete the account and configure it again. Enter the new username and password of your choice. You will also get the preferences on-screen.